Tablist Ranks after order

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

NilremYT

Mar 28, 2024
Hey everyone i wanna make it so that in my tablist owner is the top one than other ranks down to the default rank but i just cant make it work (i use luckperms for the permissions)

Code:

on join:
if player is online:
set player's tab list header to "&8[&d&lSpy&e&lAnd&b&lNil&8]&7&l Welcome on our BoxPvP Server!!!%nl%&7&l Online Players = &a%{online}% %nl%"
set player's tab list footer to "%nl%&7&l /discord &4&l<3 &7&l/buy%nl%&d&lSpy&e&lAnd&b&lNil&7&l.Feathermc.gg"
set {Online} to number of all Players
set tablist name of player to "%player's prefix% %player%"

and i would like to get as an answer like the code how it would work and explained why its working like that

id help you but
1711663262323.png

Hey everyone i wanna make it so that in my tablist owner is the top one than other ranks down to the default rank but i just cant make it work (i use luckperms for the permissions)

Code:

on join:
if player is online:
set player's tab list header to "&8[&d&lSpy&e&lAnd&b&lNil&8]&7&l Welcome on our BoxPvP Server!!!%nl%&7&l Online Players = &a%{online}% %nl%"
set player's tab list footer to "%nl%&7&l /discord &4&l<3 &7&l/buy%nl%&d&lSpy&e&lAnd&b&lNil&7&l.Feathermc.gg"
set {Online} to number of all Players
set tablist name of player to "%player's prefix% %player%"

and i would like to get as an answer like the code how it would work and explained why its working like that
I'm thinking you do this by looping the number of online players if their rank isn't owner then have a line on top of that for Owner to show up first in the list then for all the other players (Thus the loop) to show below that. You may need to add a very minor delay in the loop for this to work (So Owner will always show up first)