SkCloudnet

Addon SkCloudnet v1.7.5

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

byPixelTV

Oct 10, 2023
Germany
bypixeltv.me
byPixelTV updated SkCloudnet with a new update entry:

SkCloudnet | v1.1 Release

[!IMPORTANT]
# ️ VERSION SUPPORT:
- SkCloudnet is only compatible with Minecraft version 1.20+
- Support: Our team will only offer support for the latest release of each Minecraft major release, ex: 1.20.4 is supported, but 1.20, 1.20.1, 1.20.2 and 1.20.3 will NOT receive supported (SkCloudnet may run on these versions, but our team will not provide support)
# SKRIPT SUPPORT ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SkCloudnet | v1.1 Release

[!IMPORTANT]
# ️ VERSION SUPPORT:
- Support: Our team will only offer support for the latest release of each Minecraft major release, ex: 1.20.4 is supported, but 1.20, 1.20.1, 1.20.2 and 1.20.3 will NOT receive supported (SkCloudnet may run on these versions, but our team will not provide support)
# SKRIPT SUPPORT ...

SkCloudnet | v1.2 Release

[!IMPORTANT]
# ️ VERSION SUPPORT:
# SKRIPT SUPPORT ...

SkCloudnet | v1.2 Release

[!IMPORTANT]
# ️ VERSION SUPPORT:
# SKRIPT SUPPORT ...

v1.6 | The bugfix update

YOU WILL NEED A CLOUDNET V4 INSTANCE TO USE THIS ADDON + YOU MUST HAVE A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF CLOUDNET

For release notes, follow this link: https://github.com/byPixelTV/SkCloudnet/releases/

Syntax is available on SkriptHub and SkUnity Docs
You will only receive support if you are using the latest versions of Minecraft, Skript, and SkCloudnet. Additionally, you must have a basic understanding of CloudNet. I will not provide assistance with CloudNet in any way.

SkCloudnet | v1.7.1 | The bugfix update

Please update, because if you don't, the plugin will disable itself on startup because the old update checker cannot handle multiple dots because of my messy code

YOU WILL NEED A CLOUDNET V4 INSTANCE TO USE THIS ADDON + YOU MUST HAVE A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF CLOUDNET

For release notes, follow this link: https://github.com/byPixelTV/SkCloudnet/releases/

Syntax is available on SkriptHub and SkUnity Docs
You will only receive...

The Syntax Update

Breaking syntax changes in this update, for more information look at the GitHub changelog

You will only receive support if you are using the latest versions of Minecraft, Skript, and SkCloudnet. Additionally, you must have a basic understanding of CloudNet. I will not provide assistance with CloudNet in any way.

The 'no content' update

Breaking syntax changes in this update, for more information look at the GitHub changelog

The Minecraft update update

Breaking changes in this update, for more information look at the GitHub changelog

You will only receive support if you are using the latest versions of Minecraft, Skript, and SkCloudnet. Additionally, you must have a basic understanding of CloudNet. I will not provide assistance with CloudNet in any way. For 1.20.4 support, use v1.7.4, for 1.20.6 use 1.7.5. I will give support for both versions

For release notes, follow this link...