SkBee (Recipes)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sisterless

Mar 12, 2022
I use SkBee and the SkRecipe feature. (sorry for my bad english)

I created all types of planks and logs with aliases.
But now when I want to craft the recipe, the woods are randomized (picture)

xrPmBYa.jpg

My code:

Code:
aliases:
    all planks = oak planks, spruce planks, birch planks, jungle planks, acacia planks, dark oak planks
    all logs = oak logs, spruce logs, birch logs, jungle logs, acacia logs, dark oak logs

on load:
    remove all minecraft recipes
    wait 2 ticks
#holz
    register new shaped recipe for wooden pickaxe named "&fHolzspitzhacke" with lore "&8» &7Holz" using all logs, all planks, all logs, string, stick, string, air, stick and air with id "wooden_pickaxe" in group "spitzhacken"
    register new shaped recipe for wooden sword named "&fHolzschwert" with lore "&8» &7Holz" using air, air, all planks, string, all planks, string, stick, string and air with id "wooden_sword" in group "schwerter"

Status
Not open for further replies.