Shooting multiple arrows horizontally?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguarvox

Feb 13, 2017
Code:
on right click:
    shoot arrow at speed 2
    push last shot projectile right at speed 0.5
    shoot arrow at speed 2
    push last shot projectile left at speed 0.5
This should makes the arrow goes not center of your crosshair but slightly left and right, but it doesn't when you are not facing north, south, west or east because the "right" and "left" only determines which direction you are facing. In result, the arrow goes straight instead of spreading if you are facing towards north east.

How can I solve this problem?

code_language.skript:
[%Number%[(north[(east|west)][(south[(east|west)][(east|west)[(above|over|up|down)[ward(below|under[neath]|beneath)
Sorry, I dont spoon feed. :emoji_grinning:

Code:
[%number% [(north[(east|west)][(south[(east|west)][(east|west)[(above|over|up|down)[ward(below|under[neath]|beneath) [%direction%]
[%number% [[(direction|horizontal direction|facing|horizontal facing) of %entity/block% (of|from)]
[%number% [[(direction|horizontal direction|facing|horizontal facing) (of|from)]
[%number% [(in[ ]front [of]|forward[s]|behind|backwards|right|left) [of])
[%number% [(in[ ]front [of]|forward[s]|behind|backwards|right|left) [of])
Any of those does not solve my problem. If you are pushing the arrows while looking at north east exactly, it does not push the arrows sideways because the value of right/left will be always zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.