random ore gen

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

azea1688

Oct 11, 2023
hello i am trying to make block (a cluster like a schématica or a already placed structure in the world ) who get placed when the sliverfish named " stonenode spawn" die .
its for a serveur i am making "(like rust if you know it) but i can't figure out how to make multiple block spawn on the death of the silverfish (the sliver fish is automaticly generated with mythicmob biome spawn and get insta kill with a easy skript " on spawn: etc with a 1sec cooldown) thanks for the help

Just loop blocks in a certain radius and have like 30% chance to spawn a stone at the looped block. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

not i don't want to spawn randomly stone in a radius, i want to make some stone appreadon the ground only so its normal

Code:
command /abr:
    trigger:
        if player's tool is block:
            add player's tool to {randomblocks::*}
        else:
            send "Error"

command /abt:
    trigger:
        add targeted block's type to {targetblocks::*}

on spawn of silverfish:
    if event-entity's name is "wasdwasd":