PVP Land Claiming Plugin

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

yellowdog

Mar 21, 2024
Category: General, antigrief

Suggested name: LandClaiming

Spigot/Skript Version: 2.6

What I want:

A plugin that allows the player to create lands that are protected from other players. However, if another player kills a landowner, then the land gets transferred to them.

Ideas for commands: /claim

Ideas for permissions: Everybody should be able to use it.

When I'd like it by: Anytime, preferably within the next couple of days.

Thank you :emoji_blush:

So, a couple questions:

Do you want the typical "Golden shovel to claim and resize" thing?
Do you just want a command that claims every block in an adjustable radius?

How far does "protected from other players" go? I understand not being able to break, place, or open chests and stuff but what about tnt cannons, pvping in other people's claims, etc?

What exactly are you looking for?

So, a couple questions:

Do you want the typical "Golden shovel to claim and resize" thing?
Do you just want a command that claims every block in an adjustable radius?

How far does "protected from other players" go? I understand not being able to break, place, or open chests and stuff but what about tnt cannons, pvping in other people's claims, etc?

What exactly are you looking for?
Hi, I've been thinking it would be a simple command where it would claim a small amount of land around you. Once it is claimed no players can modify, steal, or blow anything up, however, they can PVP anywhere, if they kill someone, they have the right to take over their land or destroy it, much like a raiding system.
Thanks, hopefully this helps.

Alrighty! That makes my job a ton easier!
Give me a few minutes to brainstorm a way to make this work and then I'll publish the full, organized script as a text and a file.

I won't have the chance to test it at the moment but I can confirm lack of errors, should you wish.

Alrighty! That makes my job a ton easier!
Give me a few minutes to brainstorm a way to make this work and then I'll publish the full, organized script as a text and a file.

I won't have the chance to test it at the moment but I can confirm lack of errors, should you wish.
Thanks, sounds good.

I can probably do that as well, just trying to figure out a way to not crash the server while checking whenever a block is mined lol