please help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

jeff1231

Mar 22, 2024
on earth :o
www.costco.com
can i please have someone make a skript to have the player do a function from a list of 14 functions, function 1 is function 1 etc, unless another player done it before already if so reroll until the player can do a command nobody has done before. this should keep track of the commands used over multiple uses. this should work for non oped players and it should be a single command. sorry if this is so specific

You can use GUIs if that's what you're looking for. (Also, I'm sorry that nobody responded to you, since this was a bit of a long time ago.)

Code:
command /vanillaGUI:
    description: The best way of doing something.
    trigger:
        set metadata tag "vanillaGUI" of player to chest inventory with 3 rows# named "&7Hello There"
        set slot 0 of metadata tag "vanillaGUI" of player to stone named "&6General Kenobi"
        set slot 1 of metadata tag "vanillaGUI" of player to player's skull named "&6%player%" with lore "&7Right click me to receive my head!"
        open (metadata tag "vanillaGUI" of player) to player

on inventory click:
    if event-inventory = (metadata tag "vanillaGUI" of player):
        #check if the clicked inventory is the one we just created
        cancel event
        #cancel the clicking. This makes the Item unstealable
        if index of event-slot is 0:
            #check if the clicked slot is the stone, so 0
            give event-slot to player
            #give the clicked item to the player.
        else if index of event-slot is 1:
            #check if the clicked slot is the skull, so 1
            if event-click type is right mouse button:
                #check if the player right clicks the item
                set {_playerHead} to uncolored name of event-slot parsed as player
                give event-slot to player
                send "&6Player %player% has received a skull of you!" to {_playerHead}
                #since we can't use arguments, we just parse the name of the event-slot and get the skull by doing that.
                #you can use the variable as you like. I simply sent a plain text to the player.
                #ban {_playerHead} would also work
                #using NBT will work as well!

You may edit this code any way you want. (Credit: Runakai)