Lore error (Crashes the server)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitch0_

Nov 2, 2019
Hello,

I was creating skript named KnockStar
that knocks players around the player

I have a problem with setting lore
when I set lore with
' with lore "" ' condition my server crashes.
Here is the server log:
https://pastebin.com/bqLJzUh3

Here is the code
Code:
command /knockstar [<text>] [<player>] [<number>]:
    aliases: /ks
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is not set:
            send "" to sender
        if arg-1 is set:
            if arg-1 is "reload":
                make console execute command "sk reload KnockStar"
                send "&6&m-*+*&8&m---------&e&m---+---&8&m---------&6&m*+*-" to sender
                send "&6&lKnock&f&lStar &f- &e1.0" to sender
                send "  &6&lAuthor: &fGlitch0_" to sender
                send "  &6&lStatus: &fRunning"
                send "&6&m-*+*&8&m---------&e&m---+---&8&m---------&6&m*+*-" to sender
            if arg-1 is "give":
                if arg-2 is not set:
                    send "&6&lBolty &8» &fPlease set player to give &8[&6&lKnock&f&lStar&8]!" to sender
                    send "&6&lBolty &8» &6/items <give,reload> <player> <item>&f!" to sender
                if arg-2 is set:
                    if arg-3 is set:
                        set {_test} to "nether star" parsed as item
                        give arg-2 arg-4 of {_test} named "&8[&6&lKnock&f&lStar&8]" with lore "&8&m-|----------------------|-||&f&lWhen you click right click,||&f&lplayer around you within 5 blocks||&f&lwill be knocked backwards.||&8&m-|----------------------|-"
                        send "&6&lBolty &8» &fYou received &6%arg-3% &fof &8[&6&lKnock&f&lStar&8]" to arg-2
                        if sender is not arg-2:
                            send "&6&lBolty &8» &6%arg-2% &frecieved &6%arg-3% &fof &8[&6&lKnock&f&lStar&8]" to sender
                    if arg-3 is not set:
                        give arg-2 nether star named "&8[&6&lKnock&f&lStar&8]" with lore "&8&m-|----------------------|-||&f&lWhen you click right click,||&f&lplayer around you within 5 blocks||&f&lwill be knocked backwards.||&8&m-|----------------------|-"
                        send "&6&lBolty &8» &fYou recived &8[&6&lKnock&f&lStar&8]" to arg-2
                        if arg-2 is not sender:
                            send "&6&lBolty &8» &6%arg-2% &frecived &8[&6&lKnock&f&lStar&8]" to sender

else if arg-1 is not "reload" or "rl" or "gv" or "give":
                send "&6&lBolty &8» &6&lINVALID SYNTAX" to sender
                send "&6&lBolty &8» &e/kn <give,reload> <player> [amount]" to sender

on rightclick holding nether star:
    name of tool is "&8[&6&lKnock&f&lStar&8]":
        loop players in radius 5 around player:
            push loop-player upwards with speed 0.4
            wait tick
            push loop-player backwards with speed 1
            remove 1 nether star named "&8[&6&lKnock&f&lStar&8]" with lore "&8&m-|----------------------|-||&f&lWhen you click right click,||&f&lplayer around you within 5 blocks||&f&lwill be knocked backwards.||&8&m-|----------------------|-" from the player

The problem is on line 21 and line 26,
when I add that lore condition the server crashes.
Can anyone help me?

Skript Version: Skript 2.1.2
Skript Author: Njol (I think)
Minecraft Version: 1.8
Addons using:
SkRayFall v1.9.18, skQuery v3.0.0-SNAPSHOT, WildSkript v1.8,

((Sorry for my bad english))

Status
Not open for further replies.