I've been looking for a 1.7.10 Anti flicker scoreboard skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gggggg12123

Apr 25, 2017
I've been looking for a 1.7.10 Anti flicker scoreboard skript, i just can't find one that is working any suggestions?

bump

Last edited:
I've been looking for a 1.7.10 Anti flicker scoreboard skript, i just can't find one that is working any suggestions?
The only one I know of out there is featherboard but it's in java and costs $16. Also, do note that scoreboards in 1.7 have a 16 character limit.

For skript? Nearly impossible AFAIK. I've attempted hundreds of ways and each one flickered. Sometimes it flickers for some players while it doesn't for others.

For skript? Nearly impossible AFAIK. I've attempted hundreds of ways and each one flickered. Sometimes it flickers for some players while it doesn't for others.
;(
[doublepost=1495834508,1495833786][/doublepost]
You can use Stylish Scoreboards from the addon Skellet in 1.8 and use ProtocolSupport to use 1.710
but ProtocolSupport is for 1.11
and all it's supposed to do is allow players from 1.10, 1.9... to join

no lol feather board works on 1.7.10 but it isn't compatible with healthbar plugins sadly (thats the main reason im not using it)
Yeah because they both use scoreboards.
ProtocolSupport only works on 1.8 servers (the jar that I have). There is no plugin available on the market today that allows 1.8+ clients onto a 1.7 server. You're out of luck.

Yeah because they both use scoreboards.
ProtocolSupport only works on 1.8 servers (the jar that I have). There is no plugin available on the market today that allows 1.8+ clients onto a 1.7 server. You're out of luck.
1.7.10 PaperSpigot allows 1.8 clients onto a 1.7 server, that's what I'm using currently but I'm looking to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.