Item auto sell

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanbyori

Jul 25, 2017
1.png
2.png
3.png

How to make it?​

Ah I see. you could start with basic workings like this:
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest inventory named "test sell" to player
        format gui slot 7 of player with arrow named "close inventory" to close

on inventory click:
    while inventory name of player's current inventory is "test sell":(edit-SkQuery)
    if "%clicked action%" is "DROP_ALL_CURSOR":
        #do stuff here.
The actual selling of the item depends on how you want it to be sold. you can use Skellet's on click drop function as in above example to make it automatically get sold on drop, you could also do it with the gui formatting in the command section above with TuSKe's click events. right click to sell or something like that.

Ah I see. you could start with basic workings like this:
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest inventory named "test sell" to player
        format gui slot 7 of player with arrow named "close inventory" to close

on inventory click:
    while inventory name of player's current inventory is "test sell":(edit-SkQuery)
    if "%clicked action%" is "DROP_ALL_CURSOR":
        #do stuff here.
The actual selling of the item depends on how you want it to be sold. you can use Skellet's on click drop function as in above example to make it automatically get sold on drop, you could also do it with the gui formatting in the command section above with TuSKe's click events. right click to sell or something like that.

Im using a cauldron bukkit. (mod bukkit)
Skellett or TuSke doesn't work !
I tried various things to solve the problem, but it was useless. (T⌓T)

Im using a cauldron bukkit. (mod server)
Skellett or TuSke doesn't work !
I tried various things to solve the problem, but it was useless. (T⌓T)
Without addons I'm not sure how you could really pull what you want to do off. You'd be better off getting a mod/plugin that does what you want or make the sell function work with a command or action directly. Essentials has a sell command built in and you can adjust the values for items in config.

Without addons I'm not sure how you could really pull what you want to do off. You'd be better off getting a mod/plugin that does what you want or make the sell function work with a command or action directly. Essentials has a sell command built in and you can adjust the values for items in config.

Thanks for helping me! d(´▽`*)

Status
Not open for further replies.