If player drops amount of item?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Super15

Jun 28, 2024
Hey, I've been trying to make an item "compressor" where the player can drop items on to it to have them compressed. I have some code to just turn the item into something else when dropped on the compressor.
Code:
on drop of cobblestone:
    wait 10 ticks
    if block below event-dropped item is reinforced deepslate:
        send "&lmagical item compressor 9000 > &rcompressing item..." to player
        set event-dropped item to stone button named "&rCompressed Stone Fragment"
I'm looking to make it so where the player has to drop 32 cobblestone and it turns into another item. I have looked through the docs and couldn't find anything. Using amount of event-dropped item gives an error saying event-dropped item can only have 1 value. I've also tried send event-dropped item to player and if you drop multiple items it will say "dropped 8 cobblestone blocks"

I may submit an issue on GitHub if this isn't a feature in skript. Thanks :emoji_grinning: