Hello! (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Okami

Feb 9, 2017
okinawa
github.com
Hello people of skunity!

My name is Okami! I am new to this community but I have been writing things for skript for a long time now, and i hope to give new and exciting ideas!

i thought I would give a bit about myself first.

i am from Okinawa. it is an island off of the mainland Japan island. I am a 19 years old female and have been studying english in Australia as an exchange student for 2 years now. my grammar skills still aren't finished yet so i hope that you will excuse any grammar errors. (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪

the word "Okami" in Japanese means "wolf". 狼 is the kanji symbol. you now know a word in japanese!

i hope to see you around! i have something in the works which I hope you guys can help me work on as it is one of my projects for my exchange project! my teacher was quite surprised so I hope you will all be as well!

ありがとうございました!