Solved Delete Skellett ScoreBoard

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricioSouza

Mar 15, 2018
Well, I was wondering if there is any way to delete the Skellett ScoreBoard if a player is in building mode enabled. For example:

code_language.skript:
if {building} is true:
    delete stylish scoreboard "Lobby-% loop-player%"

I wanted the ScoreBoard to disappear for the player if he is in the build mode enabled.
[doublepost=1523224293,1523125411][/doublepost]Someone help me.

could you post the part of your skript that activates the scoreboard, as well as whatever puts the player into "builder mode"

okay.
[doublepost=1523225538,1523225484][/doublepost]Do not call the messages in Portuguese I'm Brazilian.

Here are the building commands

code_language.skript:
command /construir:
    permission: skript.construir
    permission message: &cVocê precisa do grupo Construtor ou superior para executar este comando.
    trigger:
        if {@enable-build-command} is true:
            if {building} is false:
                set {building} to true
                set player's gamemode to creative
                set player's flight mode to true
                clear the inventory of player
                message "&aModo de construção ativado."
                delete stylish scoreboard "SkyWars-%player%"
            else:
                if {building} is true:
                    set {building} to false
                    set player's gamemode to adventure
                    set player's flight mode to true
                    clear the inventory of player
                    message "&cModo de construção desativado."
                    set slot 3 of player to skull of player named "&aPerfil"
                    set slot {@Servidores-Slot} of player to {@Servidores-Item} named "{@Servidores-Nome}"
                    set slot {@Lobbies-Slot} of player to {@Lobbies-Item} named "{@Lobbies-Nome}"
                    set slot 5 of player to light green dye named "&fJogadores: &aON"
                    set slot {@Colecionáveis-Slot} of player to {@Colecionáveis-Item} named "{@Colecionáveis-Nome}"
[doublepost=1523225745,1523225668][/doublepost]And here to be the scoreboard

code_language.skript:
every second:
    loop all players:   
        if loop-player's world is "LobbyPrincipal":           
            if stylish scoreboard "Lobby-%loop-player%" does not exist:
                create new stylish scoreboard named "Lobby-%loop-player%"
                loop 7 times:
                    create a new id based score "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot%loop-number%" with text "&%loop-number%" slot loop-number for stylish scoreboard "Lobby-%loop-player%"
            wait 3 ticks
            set title of stylish scoreboard "Lobby-%loop-player%" to "&6&l&6&lHugNetWork"
            set stylish scoreboard of loop-player to "Lobby-%loop-player%"   
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot7" to "&7&l"       
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot6" to "Grupo: %{HugNetWork.grupo.%loop-player%}%"
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot5" to "Cash: &a%{cash.%loop-player%}%"               
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot4" to "&8"
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot3" to "Online: &a%number of all players%"
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot2" to "&7"
            set the text of id "Lobby-%loop-player%Slot1" to "&ehugnetwork.com.br"
            delete stylish scoreboard "SkyWars-%loop-player%"
        else:
            if {building} is true:
                delete stylish scoreboard "Lobby-%loop-player%"
        if loop-player's world is "LobbySkyWars":           
            if stylish scoreboard "SkyWars-%loop-player%" does not exist:
                create new stylish scoreboard named "SkyWars-%loop-player%"
                loop 15 times:
                    create a new id based score "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot%loop-number%" with text "&%loop-number%" slot loop-number for stylish scoreboard "SkyWars-%loop-player%"
            wait 3 ticks
            set title of stylish scoreboard "SkyWars-%loop-player%" to "&6&lSKY WARS"
            set stylish scoreboard of loop-player to "SkyWars-%loop-player%"
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot15" to "&7&l"   
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot14" to "&eSolo:"   
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot13" to "&r  Vítimas: &a24.763"       
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot12" to "&r  Vitórias: &a19.967"
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot11" to "&eDupla:"   
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot10" to "  Vítimas: &a54.067"   
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot9" to "  Vitórias: &a62.056"   
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot8" to "&eMega:"   
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot7" to "  Vítimas: &a24.763"       
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot6" to "  Vitórias: &a19.967"
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot5" to ""               
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot4" to "Coins: &a99.995"               
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot3" to "Cash: &a%{cash.%loop-player%}%"
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot2" to "&7"
            set the text of id "SkyWars-%loop-player%Slot1" to "&ehugnetwork.com.br"
            delete stylish scoreboard "Lobby-%loop-player%"
        else:
            delete stylish scoreboard "SkyWars-%loop-player%"

Ok for starters in your Builders skript, change {building} to {building::%player%} ... this will give each player a building variable rather than everyone sharing the same variable.

Next in your Scoreboard skript simply after "if loop-player's world is "LobbySkyWars": "
put
code_language.skript:
if {building::%loop-player%} is false:
    #put your scoreboard skript here#
if {building::%loop-player%} is true:
    #put your delete stylist scoreboard thing here#

Ok for starters in your Builders skript, change {building} to {building::%player%} ... this will give each player a building variable rather than everyone sharing the same variable.

Next in your Scoreboard skript simply after "if loop-player's world is "LobbySkyWars": "
put
code_language.skript:
if {building::%loop-player%} is false:
    #put your scoreboard skript here#
if {building::%loop-player%} is true:
    #put your delete stylist scoreboard thing here#

I added all this, and when I ran the command nothing happened.

[QUOTE = "ShaneBee, post: 28795, membro: 5254"] você configurou, então quando você está no modo construtor,
"{building ::% loop-player%}" está definido como verdadeiro? [/ QUOTE]

As I said, I changed the {building} variable to {building ::% loop-player%} and nothing happened, nor did it change my game mode, nor did the message appear.

because your variable "{building ::% loop-player%}" is never set anywhere
You would have to set it to either true/false in the first place
Such as using an on join event

You can't write a simple 2 line code? I think youre in trouble then, its like the most basic of basic skript skills

on join:
set {building ::%player%} to false

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.