• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Mapz

Oct 15, 2021
Category: CustomBlocks, Skript(?

Suggested name: BlockSK

Spigot/Skript Version: 1.16.5+

What I want:
Many will know how to create new blocks like the Oraxen plugin does, for example. Well I have searched and searched without finding an answer on how to do it in skirpt. In case you do not know it, basically, to create new blocks, the texture of a note block is changed, for example: A note block loaded under a glass block produces a sound, this sound that it produces will change the texture of the note block. and so on. The blockstate should not update if it complements that I am asking for is activated (I don't know how to do it and yes, I also look for it exhaustively).
I basically ask for this resource to be able to create new blocks with script without having to pay for a plugin ^^

Ideas for commands: /blocksk [block-internal-id] [amount]

Ideas for permissions: blocksk.admin

When I'd like it by: I do not ask for it immediately but if someone sees it and thinks it is possible to do it, let them do it.
2021-10-14_23.19.19.png