Coins Jackpot

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

RealVercient

Apr 24, 2017
Suggested name:
Jackpot
Spigot/Skript Version:
Spigot 1.8.8 Skript 2.1.2
What I want:
Hello, I am searching for a simple coin jackpot skript. So players can add money from their balance to the jackpot (i am using {tokens.%player%} on my server). If u use the command /jackpot it should show your chance of winning in % and how much money you added. All players can only add money once to the jackpot until the winner gets drawn. players should have 30 minutes time to join the jackpot, then the winner who gets all the tokens gets drawn and then a new round should begin where the same things should happen. It should also broadcast every 5 minutes how many players and how much tokens are in the jackpot and of course who won it when it gets drawn and how much tokens the player won.
Ideas for commands:
/jackpot -> show how many players and how many tokens are in the jackpot.
/jackpot <amount> -> add the amount you want to the jackpot (minimal amount 50 tokens)
Ideas for permissions:
no permissions
When I'd like it by:

As soon as someone may create the skript for me.
Sorry for my bad english, i hope everyone understands what i mean :emoji_slight_smile: