Change name of player in nametag

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingGeek

Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
I want to change a players name in their nametag above their head for a /nick skript I'm making. I heard MundoSK had a nametag feature but I can't seem to find a version that includes it.

Is there any way to do it or does anyone know what version of MundoSK has the nametag feature?

did you get any errors? Or a console error when loading MundoSK or Skript? Which version of Skript, MundoSK and ProtocolLib are you running? What server version?

did you get any errors? Or a console error when loading MundoSK or Skript? Which version of Skript, MundoSK and ProtocolLib are you running? What server version?
No errors.
Skript Version - idk how to check...
MundoSK Version - 1.8.5
ProtocolLib - 4.3.0-SNAPSHOT-b368

No errors.
Skript Version - idk how to check...
MundoSK Version - 1.8.5
ProtocolLib - 4.3.0-SNAPSHOT-b368
Welp, you didn't answer all my questions, what's your server version? You can check by doing /version. By the way, you can check any plugin's version by doing: /version <pluginName>.

Could you possibly show us your logs, since it should've thrown an error or it'd have worked.

Welp, you didn't answer all my questions, what's your server version? You can check by doing /version. By the way, you can check any plugin's version by doing: /version <pluginName>.

Could you possibly show us your logs, since it should've thrown an error or it'd have worked.
I downgraded to MundoSK 1.8.2 and it works, but with my servers rank prefixes, it shortens the name. Is there a way to bypass the limit?

EDIT:
I've managed to get the prefix and name working in tab and the name above the head, but I can't set the players prefix...
nick.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.