Bungeecord global skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iStopcontact

Feb 18, 2017
I am working on a own server network, and now i was wondering...

Is it possible to make a skript and make it working on all my servers
For example a coin system

I made a quick example code:
code_language.skript:
command /point:
    trigger:
        set {points} to 10

command /points:
    trigger:
        send "You have %{points}% points"

So that a player get coins on a server, and when he is going on another server he still has that amount of points

Can someone maybe help me?

You need skellet and skellet proxy. There's directions on the skellet proxy spigot page.
IU have them both on my server, thanks i will look at the spigot page
[doublepost=1496862763,1496862599][/doublepost]
You need skellet and skellet proxy. There's directions on the skellet proxy spigot page.
TYhere is allot of information out there, can you maybe tell me where i need to search?

Step 1. Setup skellet proxy if you haven't already.

Installation:

1.) Place SkellettProxy in your Bungeecord plugins folder.
2.) Install Skellett on every other server connected to this bungeecord that you want Skript support for.
3.) Run both bungeecord and the servers connected to it.
4.) Configure the SkellettProxy.yml found at plugins/Skellett/SkellettProxy.yml to match the same port as the SkellettProxy config found in the bungeecord plugin folder. The Host option in the SkellettProxy.yml on the spigot servers should match the IP of your Bungeecord (Excluding the ip port)
5.) Make sure the SkellettProxy option is set to true and restart your server that you just modified.

Step 2. Make a script

Step 3. Put that script in the scripts folder on all servers including the bungee server

Step 4. Restart your server

Installation:

2.) Install Skellett on every other server connected to this bungeecord that you want Skript support for.
4.) Configure the SkellettProxy.yml found at plugins/Skellett/SkellettProxy.yml to match the same port as the SkellettProxy config found in the bungeecord plugin folder. The Host option in the SkellettProxy.yml on the spigot servers should match the IP of your Bungeecord (Excluding the ip port)
5.) Make sure the SkellettProxy option is set to true and restart your server that you just modified.

Step 2. Make a script

Step 3. Put that script in the scripts folder on all servers including the bungee server

Thank you i will check out if that works
[doublepost=1496863860,1496863437][/doublepost]

Installation:

Step 2. Make a script

Yhea that workes, but it doesnt do what i want it to do, it puts the skript in all the servers but for exmaple:
I want to have the players coins as variable {networkname:%player%}

So that the variable is saved on all servers and the amount of coins is the same on all servers so when you add some coins on one server, it also addes them on the other servers

Example:
code_language.skript:
command /addpoint:
    trigger:
        add 10 to {networkname:%player%}

command /points:
    trigger:
        send "you have %{networkname:%player%}% coins"
[doublepost=1496863899][/doublepost]Because now the variable is diffren for each server

I thought the variable should be the same on all servers. Maybe not idk. @LimeGlass would know best.

Are you sure you set up skellet proxy correctly and put your script on the bungee server aswell as the servers it's connected to?

@iStopcontact @Donut All you need todo is place 1 script in the global script folder. SkellettProxy will load that script on every other server automiatcally. If you want to share variables between servers you will need to use Network Variables.

code_language.skript:
set network variable {example.text} to true

set {_this} to network variable {example.text}
if network variable {example.text} is true:
    #do stuff
You can also enable AutomaticSharing which is a system designed to share variables between all servers. So for example you set a network variable.

code_language.skript:
set network variable {this.example} to true
Now all the variables {this.example} on all servers will be set and you don't need to call the network variable syntax everytime.

All you need now is

code_language.skript:
if {this.example} is true:
   #do stuff
Keep in mind that Network variables can't be a list variable (Contains :: ) and it can't be a local variable.

Here is a thread request I finished with a network balance function API https://forums.skunity.com/threads/skellettproxy-per-server-balance.3860/

Hope this helped :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.