Balance skript not working (UHC)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotteryTNT

Jul 21, 2017
Ok so, with Balance the first 2 diamonds is a 100% drop but then after that the percentage of the diamond being dropped gets lowered but when we test it, after the 2nd diamond the diamonds do not drop at all. We want it so after the 5th diamond the percentage gets lowered and we want the percentage getting lowered to be fixed :C We paid a dev to fix it but clearly they did not fix it :C

https://pastebin.com/A3xEzmA5

Well, I dont know who you paid, but what i do know is that you shouldn't be paying him. The script looks pretty bad to me.
But, I will fix the problem later this day for you.

You paid someone actual money to fix a 40 line script that you probably could have fixed yourself?

I didn't pay them, the main server owner did. And I couldn't fix it myself which is why I am still here waiting :C I didn't make it as well, we got it from the internet then it was not working so we paid someone to fix it since he had done past stuff for us but yet it still does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.