Solved Anyone?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerPvPzzz

Feb 24, 2017
Hey.

Anyone know why this dosen't work?

set {var.2var.%arg 2%} to offline player

ERROR: {var.2var.%arg-2%} can only be set to one object, not more (Thing.sk, line 41: set {var.2var.%arg 2%} to offline player)

Hey.

Anyone know why this dosen't work?

set {var.2var.%arg 2%} to offline player

ERROR: {var.2var.%arg-2%} can only be set to one object, not more (Thing.sk, line 41: set {var.2var.%arg 2%} to offline player)
What are you trying to do? Do you want to parse {var.2var.%arg 2%} as an offline player? If so, you would do set {var.2var.%arg 2%} to {var.2var.%arg 2%} parsed as offlineplayer

What are you trying to do? Do you want to parse {var.2var.%arg 2%} as an offline player? If so, you would do set {var.2var.%arg 2%} to {var.2var.%arg 2%} parsed as offlineplayer
I have a command, and i want to set the variable ^^ to the command sender, but i dosen't seem to work

You would just set {var.2var.%arg 2%} to player
I tried that, but when i'm making something like this:

Code:
Command /Test:
    Trigger:
        If {Var.2Var.whatever} is player:
            Send "Succes"
        Else:
            Send "Nope, try again later"
Then it does not seem to send "Succes"

I tried that, but when i'm making something like this:

Code:
Command /Test:
    Trigger:
        If {Var.2Var.whatever} is player:
            Send "Succes"
        Else:
            Send "Nope, try again later"
Then it does not seem to send "Succes"
Can you send the command where you set {Var.2Var.whatever} (also try broadcasting it to see if its what you expect it to be)

This is just a little thing that i made, (It's only for this testing)
Code:
Command /Team [<text>] [<text>] [<text>]:
    Trigger:
        Arg-1 is "Create":
            arg-2 is set:
                Set {Team.Owner.%arg-2%} to offline player
                Send "blablabla"

line 6 would be
code_language.skript:
set {Team.Owner.%arg-2%} to player
then for the check command it would be
code_language.skript:
if {Team.Owner.%arg-2%} is player:
    #stuff

line 6 would be
code_language.skript:
set {Team.Owner.%arg-2%} to player
then for the check command it would be
code_language.skript:
if {Team.Owner.%arg-2%} is player:
    #stuff
{Team.Owner.%the 2nd argument%} can only be set to one object, not more (Team.sk, line 279: Set {Team.Owner.%arg-2%} to offline player') - This is my problem, i can't set it as a offlne player

EDIT: Never mind, i am a idiot

{Team.Owner.%the 2nd argument%} can only be set to one object, not more (Team.sk, line 279: Set {Team.Owner.%arg-2%} to offline player') - This is my problem, i can't set it as a offlne player
for the 3rd time you need to set it to a player then if you want it to be an offline player (not sure why you do) you can parse it as an offline player

Status
Not open for further replies.