Anvil Result Slot

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsuDev

VIP
Jan 27, 2017
United States
Is it possible to trigger something with the Anvil result slot?

I tried Skellet / TuSKe but neither worked (Or maybe I'm not doing it right?). Basically what I want to happen is when they rename an item, it triggers an event (When they click to collect the newly renamed item). Anyone know how to do this?

1.11.2 Spigot
Skript Bensku's Fork

Addons: Skellet, SkQueryLime-1.11.2, SkMorkaz, skRayFallv1.9.7, Wildskript 1.9-1.10
[doublepost=1496440143,1496438074][/doublepost]It works in a normal anvil but doesn't in a virtual anvil...

Sadly it is a old bukkit issue, where virtual anvils doesn't detect the inventory click event or something specific. I remember that I found it in 1.8 and tested in 1.9.4 and they only fixed a console error. But now, it's look like it wasn't completly.
You have one way to make it: Packets. There is a function which allows you to open an anvil gui.
Also, you will have to intercept packets to know when a item was clicked (and then checks if it was renamed).

https://forums.skunity.com/threads/snow-pyons-code-snippets.242/

Status
Not open for further replies.