Border UHC

Script Border UHC 1.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.7
  2. 1.8
DEPENDENCIES:
-
Skript 2.2
- SkQuery
- WorldBorder

EN:

Hello, I would like you to take this resource as a great gift from my last projects with Skript is a good code well done and optimized for not lag, I wanted to share it with you because I really would not like you to die in a dustbin, you are Totally free to use it in any project, but would appreciate it if you gave me credit if you use it and you do not proclaim yourself as its creator, it took me a few hours to do it I hope you enjoy it a lot :emoji_slight_smile:

ES:
Hola quisiera que tomen este recurso como un gran regalo es de mis últimos proyectos con Skript es un buen codigo bien realizado y optimizado para que no de lag, quise compartirlo con ustedes porque realmente no me gustaria que se mueriera en un cajon de polvo, eres totalmente libre de usarlo en cualquier proyecto, pero agradeceria que me dieras credito si lo usas y que no te proclames como su creador, me tomo unas horas hacerlo espero lo disfruten mucho :emoji_slight_smile:

CMD:
/border <size> <world> - (permission) border.admin

REVIEW:
Author
srxSaw
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings