• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.7
  2. 1.8
  3. 1.9
  4. 1.10
  5. 1.11
BentenCore
Hello skunity! Today i would like to present the first part of my releases! I called it "BentenCore". Since I do not feel comfortable writing the rest of this correctly i have asked my exchange host to translate for me and write it in proper English grammar!

What is Benten?
First, I'd thought that I would give you some background information of the word "Benten", or rather; the Japanese Goddess Benzaiten. "Benten" is a sort of nickname for the Japanese Goddess Benzaiten. She is one of the Seven Gods of Luck, and represents many things, but more notably Literature/Wisdom, Music, Wealth and the Sea. She also has a white serpent that aides her, and acts as her messenger. Pretty cool if I say so myself!

What is BentenCore?
BentenCore is as the name suggests, a core for other Benten components. I am currently in the process of translating the patterns from Japanese to English.

The plan:

1. Release a component for each major version of Minecraft, expanding off of one another. ie: Base would have the basic things. 1.9 would include "Boss Bars", 1.10 would include 1.10 things, and so on.
  2. Release specific components for cool things
  3. Allow others to develop components and make a documentation system for it.
Currently the Base component is being worked on being translated and is nearly complete. This is a massive English learning experience for me, and I hope that the community will help me understand how Skript Effects would be activated.

ありがとうございます!
Author
Okami
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. 1.02: system changes

this is a quick update to fix some formatting and logging issues. BentenBase will be released...

Latest reviews

The addon looks good in its beginning, can you tell us more about these features?
Okami
Okami
yes, of course!

ill explain A bit more than what I already have in the description.

this core plugin does nothing by itself and is simply a "bridge" for the other parts to connect with. which will allowyou to choose what you want depending on your version and makes it easier for me.

the base component includes things such as inventory management, entity management, scoreboards, and things found between all versions of minecraft. so base may include say boss bars, but since 1.9 has better boss bars, it will disable bases' version and enable its own.

the core also allows for other people to develop for it. i may release how-to's later on.

i hope that this makes sense!
I'm japanese, but I think that its a very interesting project.
thanks.
Okami
Okami
thank You for your kind words!

I am hoping that this is something that the community will use and hope that i can keep up with all the features i have planned!