Exp Bar

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what you mean, do you want the xp bar as mana for magic or what?, explain more.
ah...
okay, look this↓ What I want to do↓
4d0f9f62dd04b6b41f1bfa7238687e95.png

You can set it normally. For example:
Code:
on level change:
    set player's level to {%loop-player%.rpg.level}

It's just an example. There are many ways, however he would be albe to enchant infinitely with this. I hope i helped you :emoji_wink:

You can set it normally. For example:
Code:
on level change:
    set player's level to {%loop-player%.rpg.level}

It's just an example. There are many ways, however he would be albe to enchant infinitely with this. I hope i helped you :emoji_wink:
Nice! and do you know experience, too?

Code:
 every 1 minute:
    Loop all players:
        Loop 15 times:
            wait 4 seconds
            set level of loop-player to {%loop-player%.rpg.level}
Has minimal impact on performance. However, using more than 5 loops like this will have slight impact on server's performance - lowering tps a little so beware of that.

There is an experience change event for that. Also, @Rettox I wouldn't recommend to use the player at the start of the variable name, Skript itself send a warn about that, I would use some variable like:
code_language.skript:
{RPG::level::%player%}

There is an experience change event for that. Also, @Rettox I wouldn't recommend to use the player at the start of the variable name, Skript itself send a warn about that, I would use some variable like:
code_language.skript:
{RPG::level::%player%}
A was looking for it on docs and found nothing, so thanks. Also using player at start of var is better in many ways. As you have player variables, lists, and it'sreource more demanding to loop list with variables and then use them. Im on tablet so dont mind whatever i type incprrecgly..

Also using player at start of var is better in many ways
No, it's a lot better to use a list variable and put the player's name (or its UUID) as the index such as it makes you able to do:
code_language.skript:
loop {RPG::level::*}:
    #the loop-index would be the player and the loop-value the level of that player
Anyways, this isn't related to the optimizations so we will stop talking about this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.