A profile using hd displays

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Feb 19, 2019
Category: Social Aspects

Suggested name: FriendGuide

Spigot/Skript Version: 2.5-beta

What I want:
I would like a plugin style script that with the use of /fg (Name) a holographic display of a players profile would pop up a few blocks in front of the player that display's a players statistics.
Stats I would love to show.
Hours played, p[layer kills, and how many blocks someone has mined/placed

I would also love a command that maybe people can do /up someone and it will give them an up vote, (players will recieve a up vote once a day to give out to other players unless they haven't used their previous) and maybe the same with /dv with both downvotes and upvotes of a player being displayed on their profile.
The holographic display should dissapear after 10 - 20 seconds.

I would also like if people could make a personal quote in their FriendsGuide so other people can see it in the holorgraphic display!

Ideas for commands:
/fg (FriendsGuide)
/fgq (Friends guide quote)
/up (playername) (to give someone an upvote point)

/dv (Player) (to give someone a downvote point)
Ideas for permissions:
im not sure about the perms i guess just be creative!

When I'd like it by: Really any time! please message me for further conversation! i'm using this for my anarchy server! may be able to pay for it via venmo

The skript would most likely need to depend on holographic displays but I don’t know how to depend on other plugins with skript. sorry!