Hiring [Hiring] [Temp] Need a specific skript to allow numbers above 1.79e308

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

11thDoctor314

Feb 10, 2019
Person: My discord is xicad#1915
About: I've been looking for someone to hire to make this for a while and nobody's been able to yet, so I'm asking on here now.
Perm or temp: Temporary, I just need the one skript.
Basic idea of request: I need to allow for numbers above 1.79e308 in skript, by storing the mantissa and exponent seperately. It needs to go to at least 1e9e15 but hopefully higher if possible, similar to break_infinity.js or break_eternity.js, but in skript, and a brief explanation of how to use it when you're done. I also want to be able to do operations like add/subtract with it, and it doesn't have to be perfect math where it gives the exact number, arbitrary precision would be better because it's faster.
Budget/offer: I'd like to pay up front before you make the skript so if you could tell me how much it would cost beforehand then that'd be great.
Timeframe: Within a week or two would be good, if you need more time than that it's okay.

Don't have time to test but with skript-mirror should look something like this.

Code:
import:
    java.math.BigDecimal

set {_BD} to new BigDecimal("1.79e308".intValue())
set {_BD2} to new BigDecimal("1".intValue())
set {_BD3} to {_BD}.add({_BD2})