Solved Tab prefix removes after relog

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Wolf6

Feb 27, 2019
When i use the this effect:
set arg-2 tab name to "&8[&2Group&8]&f%argument 2%"
It works, but when the player leaves and comes back online the tab prefix is gone. With the normal prefix it works and it will stay but not with the tab prefix.
Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
Thanks!

Set a variable to the prefix and check within the on Join event if it’s set. If so set the prefix to the variable

code_language.skript:
join:
    player's group = "owner":
        set player tab name to "&8[&4&lOWNER&8] &7%player%"
    else if player's group = "admin":
        set player tab name to "&8[&c&lADMIN&8] &7%player%"
    else if player's group = "moderator":
        set player tab name to "&8[&e&lMOD&8] &7%player%"
    else:
        set player tab name to "&7"
Here you go, you can add as many else if as you want, but make sure you enter a group's name, not the prefix in the if/else if statement
[doublepost=1551823933,1551823866][/doublepost]
code_language.skript:
join:
    set player tab name to player's displayname
This works too if you're lazy

Well i did what you told me but it doesnt show it for me, i asked my friend to come online and he can see it but i dont. I tried turning of my texure pack or shaders perhaps but it still didn't show? Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.