Solved Skaction error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Wolf6

Feb 27, 2019
Hello,
When i try to use any commands of the skaction addon the whole skript.sk file doesnt work anymore. And when i removed one of the skaction addon commands it works fine again. I tried downloading different versions of the skript and skaction but none of them worked.

I use, Skript, Skaction and SkQuery

This is the error: https://pastebin.com/pj4u6g3t

It found an error on this line.
upload_2019-3-1_13-55-55.png

If you're using the deprecated version of SkQuery, please use the Lime version instead.
upload_2019-3-1_13-58-43.png

Skript isn't supported on 1.8, but most features still work. Make sure that your addons are configured to work on 1.8 as well, and make sure that their versions are 1.8.8

Click the 'edit' button on your post. It's in the bottom left. At the title, you should see (unmarked). Click that, click 'Solved' and click 'Save Changes'

Status
Not open for further replies.