Script commands dont work but no errors

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you've given us so much information!
1. Which version of Skript are you using (don't say latest)
2. Please allow us to see your skript
3. first check if errors occur in your console.

Attachments

• cc.png
    cc.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 229
I had this bug before and my solution was writing a skript for each event to see which one is not working. It is possible that one of the events you wrote is kind buggy and just ignores everything else under it. Try writing each individually and see if they work. If one does not it's the one that causes the problem

I had this bug before and my solution was writing a skript for each event to see which one is not working. It is possible that one of the events you wrote is kind buggy and just ignores everything else under it. Try writing each individually and see if they work. If one does not it's the one that causes the problem
like each script? ive already tried only have 3 skripts in there right now and none work separatly
[doublepost=1546468146,1546467878][/doublepost]
Any console error when reloading the script?
there is an error with the spigot version but it used to work before heres the log part of it. https://pastebin.com/MiKt99QX

02.01 16:25:02 [Server] ERROR #!#! Currently only supported servers are Spigot and its forks for Minecraft 1.9 or newer. Are you on 1.8? or lower?

02.01 16:25:02 [Server] ERROR #!#! Currently only supported servers are Spigot and its forks for Minecraft 1.9 or newer. Are you on 1.8? or lower?
yea i saw that after i looked at it but theni fixed it and then removed umbaska and it all works but stuff still doesnt work without umbaska so idk what to do about it at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.