need help with a skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutchminer523

Feb 20, 2017
hello
i am trying to make a skript.
i am making tokens script so what i have is this:
https://pastebin.com/3rehLt9f
but i am having problems with the skript the right click command is not giving tokens in /tokens bal and token give does not work ether can someone help me to fix this issue i am new to makiing token skript

greetings dutchminer523

You aren't adding anything to the tokens when you right click that item.

Ik neem aan dat je Nederlands bent.
Het enige wat je doet als je dat item met rechter muis klikt is het event cancelen, je add dus geen value aan die variable, dat ben je waarschijnlijk vergeten :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

nee dat weet ik maar de helen /token give command werkt niet en er komt niks bij als ik token bal doet de /pay command geeft een beright hij zeght you have recieved {Mysticaltoken} from {_player} dat zal hij niet moeten doen
[doublepost=1522083061,1522083025][/doublepost]add me anders op discord secro&8040

nee dat weet ik maar de helen /token give command werkt niet en er komt niks bij als ik token bal doet de /pay command geeft een beright hij zeght you have recieved {Mysticaltoken} from {_player} dat zal hij niet moeten doen
[doublepost=1522083061,1522083025][/doublepost]add me anders op discord secro&8040
add me ook op discord, dan kan je me duidelijk maken wat precies de bedoeling is

I don´t know is this the problem, but if it is here you go:

At this line you have player is holding event. Its the problem i think. I had in one of my big skripts this problem destroying everything. Problem is here:

code_language.skript:
on rightclick:
    if player is holding 64 sunflower named "&BMystical&fToken" with lore "&7&lRight Click to redeem":
        cancel event

I think that the solution is player´s tool event even that is absolutely the same event. I don´t know is this the solution because i cant test the skript atm.

Something:

code_language.skript:
on rightclick:
    if player's tool is sunflower named "&BMystical&fToken" with lore "&7&lRight Click to redeem":
        cancel event
        #dostuff

Hope it helps!

-Peivi

Status
Not open for further replies.