help again :<

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

henfx

Sep 2, 2017
i remake the /rankcolor command in hypixel and i known how to make item name with lore, idk how to make clickable on it, help me ;-;;
upload_2017-9-3_12-15-19.png

Dude, seriously, this is not the 24/7 Help-O-Matic. Search by yourself a bit and give details. Also, use descriptive titles. Doing none of that just makes you look like the worst noob ever.

Dude, seriously, this is not the 24/7 Help-O-Matic. Search by yourself a bit and give details. Also, use descriptive titles. Doing none of that just makes you look like the worst noob ever.
im just new, now give meh the link to find all menthod

That's no excuse. Also, I'm not the 24/7 Answer-O-Matic. If you think people will glady help you when you ask like that, then you're fucking wrong.

Wow, there are millions of ways to answer people and you chose the worst of all, swearing and not at all helping. Chill out, we're all here to help not to start a fight over a guy that didn't read the rules. At this rate no one is going to come to the forum if all they're going to get is their ass handled by you all.

Post in this forum use the Help Request Layout. If you just want the entire code, go and post it on the request section, also following the format layout there.

You can access all methods on the docs page. You're not going to get any more help from me before searching there and using formats. After you're done, edit and i'll gladly answer all I can.

Wow, there are millions of ways to ask people stuff and he chose the worst of all, giving people orders and justifying himself by "I'm new".

Ya see, experienced helpers are NOT :
  • 24/7 Help-O-Matics
  • 24/7 Answer-O-Matics
  • forced to answer any question from a random guy
  • answering a guy who asks very badly and disrespectfully
  • spoonfeeders
You get the point. The thing is, I swear because I'm always say what I think and I don't help because he gives us very few details, says "plzzzz help me i'm new" (exaggerating) and expects us to fulfill his desires instantly. Yes, we may seem rough (especially me). But the thing is, saying "don't get mad and help him instead" is very easy if you have not come across many noobs asking stupid questions stupidly.

Closed. Responses have moved off-topic.

Please follow the correct format when creating help-topics, and use an appropriate title.

Status
Not open for further replies.