NameColor - MySQL

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2017
Skript Version: Latest
Minecraft Version: 1.12
---
Full Code:
code_language.skript:
command /color-set [<text>]:
  permission: mcm.color.set
  permission message: "&2&lMCM &8» &cYou must be a &a&lVIP &cto use this!"
  trigger:
    if arg-1 is not set:
     send "&2&lMCM &8» &cUsage: /color-set (color)"
    if arg-1 contains "4":
     set display name of player to "&4%name of player%"
     message "&2&lMCM &8» &aYour name is now &4%player%&a!"
Hi there,
So today I created a very basic name color script which allows you to change your username to a different color. The trouble is, when the color is set and you log out, it doesn't save. So I am wanting to know how I can save the name color to MySQL (script will be used on multiple servers).
Thank you

command /color-set [<text>]: permission: mcm.color.set permission message: "&2&lMCM &8» &cYou must be a &a&lVIP &cto use this!" trigger: if arg-1 is not set: send "&2&lMCM &8» &cUsage: /color-set (color)" if arg-1 contains "4": set {displayername.%player%} to true set display name of player to "&4%name of player%" message "&2&lMCM &8» &aYour name is now &4%player%&a!" on join: if {displayename.%player%} is set: set display name of player to "&4%name of player%"

Status
Not open for further replies.