Skript is a plugin that allows you to customize Minecraft's mechanics with simple scripts written in plain English sentences. You can easily create complex custom Commands, triggers that execute effects under certain conditions, and scripts that just run periodically - all without having to know even the slightest bit about programming! The (hopefully) intuitive language has the advantage that you don't even need to learn much to be able to use Skript.
- Everyone can make their server unique even without custom plugins
- It's much faster to modify some scripts yourself than to have to ask plugin developers to write some features you want
- Also, there's no need to have dozens of small plugins if you can do the same with this one plugin
- bensku's fork - https://github.com/bensku/Skript/releases (For 1.8 use this version)
- nfell2009's fork (1.9) - http://nfell2009.uk/skript/downloads
- Mirreski's fork (1.8) - https://github.com/Mirreski/Skript/wiki