Discord is a Voice over IP (VoIP) program that allows users to connect over several chat and voice channels. The platform is a great tool to get quick questions answers or to just connect and chat with fellow developers.
Have a Discord account already? Awesome! Use this link to join our server: http://discord.gg/q7UM6vJ
Need an account? No biggie! Create an account here.
Connect skUnity and Discord:
skUnity has created the ability to connect your Discord account to the Forums to allow any forum Roles to be automatically synced with our Discord server. Follow the, simple, steps below to connect your accounts:
- Go to External Accounts in your account settings
- Click on the Associate with Discord button
- If you're not already, login with your Discord account
- Click Authorize
- Note: The staff of skUnity cannot view the information that the bot has access to. It is only used to be able to change your role on the Discord server.
- Enter your forums password and then click Associate Account
- If you have any Forums Roles they should now be applied to Discord (all associated users will get the Verified role)