zombie game

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

redjessejames

Oct 28, 2022
I have been building a zombie mini-game and can't figure out how to spawn zombies at specific points. Its the only thing I need to finish the game

example: you place down a block and it acts as a spawner because using spawners are ugly.
found a great example with no info at all here:
  1. so I want it to detect when the mob has died so it can spawn another zombie
  2. maybe only if a player is in a radius of 20?

server is on 1.19.2

I have searched on many sites, on youtube, on discord and have tried making it myself but I just can't do it and would appreciate it if someone could help me.

Last edited:
Install vault https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/34315
and then use player's prefix
[doublepost=1667469858,1667469737][/doublepost]For the spawn thing:
Code:
on load:
    add location(x, y, z, world "name of world", yaw, pitch or other way) to {-spawnlocs::*}
    add location(x, y, z, world "name of world", yaw, pitch or other way) to {-spawnlocs::*}

every 2 minutes:
    loop {-spawnlocs::*}:
        spawn zombie at loop-value

Install vault https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/34315
and then use player's prefix
[doublepost=1667469858,1667469737][/doublepost]For the spawn thing:
Code:
on load:

every 2 minutes:
    loop {-spawnlocs::*}:
        spawn zombie at loop-value
thanks so much for that! never used the yaw pitch and I was wondering what should I set it as