WolvSK (1.8-1.16.1)

Addon WolvSK (1.8-1.16.1) 1.7.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Nashoba

Addon Developer
Jan 27, 2017
Nashoba submitted a new resource:

WolvSK (1.8, 1.9, 1.10 & 1.11) - Minigames, Twitter, Teamspeak and more...

---------- Features ----------
• Teamspeak
• ASkyBlock
• Essentials
• GuardianBeamAPI (1.8 only)
• pvparena
• SuperTrails
• Misc (cooldowns, anvil gui, server ping, spectate, steer etc...)
• Maths
• Minigames
• PlayerPoints
• Twitter

----------------------------------
Github (sources): https://github.com/Nashoba24/WolvSK/
Github (download): https://github.com/Nashoba24/WolvSK/releases

Examples: https://github.com/Nashoba24/WolvSK/tree/master/examples...

Read more about this resource...

Latest ASkyBlock spigot 1.8.8 (btw you forget change the version 1.4.7 to 1.5.0 :emoji_slight_smile:):
Java:
[23:01:51] [Server thread/INFO]: [WolvSK] Enabling WolvSK v1.4.7
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]: java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.io.File.createNewFile(Unknown Source)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at fr.nashoba24.wolvsk.minigames.Minigames.saveFormats(Minigames.java:1428)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at fr.nashoba24.wolvsk.minigames.Minigames.load(Minigames.java:1122)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at fr.nashoba24.wolvsk.WolvSK.onEnable(WolvSK.java:45)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/INFO]: §aWolvSK Enabled!

Latest ASkyBlock spigot 1.8.8 (btw you forget change the version 1.4.7 to 1.5.0 :emoji_slight_smile:):
Java:
[23:01:51] [Server thread/INFO]: [WolvSK] Enabling WolvSK v1.4.7
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]: java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.io.File.createNewFile(Unknown Source)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at fr.nashoba24.wolvsk.minigames.Minigames.saveFormats(Minigames.java:1428)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at fr.nashoba24.wolvsk.minigames.Minigames.load(Minigames.java:1122)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at fr.nashoba24.wolvsk.WolvSK.onEnable(WolvSK.java:45)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[23:01:51] [Server thread/INFO]: §aWolvSK Enabled!
The problem is when the addon wants to create a file for minigames.
Is it a problem to load other functions? Because I don't really have the time to code during the week :s

I think events work.
code_language.skript:
on asb island enter:
 send "You entered island!"
This work but
code_language.skript:
(asb|askyblock) %player%['s] island [location]
(asb|askyblock) owner of island at %location%
Or something like that i can't use

I don't have my computer during the week so I can't fix the error. But to solve the problem you can try to:
- Create a folder named "WolvSK" in plugins
- Create a blank file named "mg-settings.yml" in the folder "WolvSK"

I don't have my computer during the week so I can't fix the error. But to solve the problem you can try to:
- Create a folder named "WolvSK" in plugins
- Create a blank file named "mg-settings.yml" in the folder "WolvSK"
I already have this folder and file but still error
[doublepost=1485871664,1485769019][/doublepost]
code_language.skript:
on asb exit:
    set player's flight mode to false
Why this don't work? (Error: can't understand this event: 'on asb exit' (scriptt.sk, line 1: on asb exit:'))
And why im getting this error?
code_language.skript:
[23:35:57] [Server thread/ERROR]: [WolvSK] Unhandled exception occured in onPacketSending(PacketEvent) for WolvSK
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Override onPacketSending to get notifcations of sent packets!
    at com.comphenix.protocol.events.PacketAdapter.onPacketSending(PacketAdapter.java:316) ~[ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.SortedPacketListenerList.invokeSendingListener(SortedPacketListenerList.java:195) [ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.SortedPacketListenerList.invokePacketSending(SortedPacketListenerList.java:149) [ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.PacketFilterManager.handlePacket(PacketFilterManager.java:638) [ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.PacketFilterManager.invokePacketSending(PacketFilterManager.java:614) [ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.compat.netty.independent.NettyProtocolInjector.packetQueued(NettyProtocolInjector.java:312) [ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.compat.netty.independent.NettyProtocolInjector.onPacketSending(NettyProtocolInjector.java:278) [ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.compat.netty.independent.NettyChannelInjector.processSending(NettyChannelInjector.java:417) [ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.compat.netty.independent.NettyChannelInjector.access$500(NettyChannelInjector.java:84) [ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.compat.netty.independent.NettyChannelInjector$6.handleScheduled(NettyChannelInjector.java:383) [ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.compat.netty.independent.NettyChannelInjector$6.onMessageScheduled(NettyChannelInjector.java:351) [ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.compat.netty.independent.NettyChannelProxy$2.schedulingRunnable(NettyChannelProxy.java:127) [ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.compat.netty.independent.NettyEventLoopProxy.execute(NettyEventLoopProxy.java:95) [ProtocolLib.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:192) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.NetworkManager.handle(NetworkManager.java:141) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.LoginListener.disconnect(LoginListener.java:76) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerList.attemptLogin(PlayerList.java:458) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.LoginListener.b(LoginListener.java:118) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.LoginListener.c(LoginListener.java:54) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:231) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:148) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:814) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]

This causes the server/player to crash
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        set {_count} to number of players of server with ip "192.168.25.8:25565"
        send "%{_count}%"

Nashoba updated WolvSK (1.8, 1.9, 1.10 & 1.11) with a new update entry:

WolvSK 1.5.2

• Enable or disable custom chat format (if you're upgrading from an old version, add "custom-chat-format: true/false" in mg-settings.yml)
  • 3 new variables for minigames messages: %min%, %max%, %players count%

Read the rest of this update entry...
[doublepost=1486818924,1486817970][/doublepost]
This causes the server/player to crash
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        set {_count} to number of players of server with ip "192.168.25.8:25565"
        send "%{_count}%"
I don't know why but some servers don't send packets back and it make the server crash :/ I don't have any solution for the time being.

--------------- Features Coming ---------------

I'm working on 2 big features for the next big update:
  • Quests System (like Skyrim)
  • NPC Chat System (with a GUI) (almost finished)

The Quests System will add new Skript functions which help to create quests easily. It will add too a quest log, titles when a quest/objective start etc...

The NPC Chat System will permit to create a conversation with an NPC. The player cannot move and have to choice a response. It will works with scoreboards and the scroll wheel.
--------------------------------------------------------

@Nashoba can you add an "on message:" event for Essentials? So if a player uses any essentials /msg (or message) command, we can do events according. This is what I want to do:
code_language.skript:
on command "/afk":
    player is afk:
        set {afk::%uuid of player%} to true
    else:
        stop
on message:
    if {afk::%uuid of player%} is true:
        send "they are afk"
    else:
        stop
Can you implement this?

This event doesn't exists in Essentials. You can use "on command /msg".
But then I need to do it for all of the essentials message commands. Don't say I am lazy but is there any way I can just do all message commands in a shorter way then an new "on command..." for each essentials message command?

Hi there! I have a question/bug report about WolvSK Minigames.

I dont want to use any part of the chat modification, I have my own chat system on my server, but when I set custom-chat-format to false in the config, all chat appears as <%1$s> %2s in game (regardless of what the message is).

upload_2017-2-27_14-35-11.png

With the update today it seems like the "Vanish %player%" and "Unvanish %player%" effects for essentials no longer work. This was working just fine before.