Solved whyd json doesnt work for me?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Jul 20, 2018
I have a lot of json and any does not work for me (I have skript 2.2)
I downloaded json API and I have read all the examples and it does not work.

Skript Version : Skript 2.2 (dev37c)
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10 - 1.8.X

my code (I took it from json's API):
code_language.skript:
command /sl:
    trigger:
        json("%player%", "&cThis feature requires a rank.||ttp:&7Click here to get the store link..|| &eBuy a rank at store.||cmd:/store||ttp:&aClick.")

when i execute the command, the console report error:
Sin título.png

I have a lot of json and any does not work for me (I have skript 2.2)
I downloaded json API and I have read all the examples and it does not work.

Skript Version : Skript 2.2 (dev37c)
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10 - 1.8.X

my code (I took it from json's API):
code_language.skript:
command /sl:
    trigger:
        json("%player%", "&cThis feature requires a rank.||ttp:&7Click here to get the store link..|| &eBuy a rank at store.||cmd:/store||ttp:&aClick.")

when i execute the command, the console report error:
View attachment 2536
Do you have JSON.SK on your server?
Because the functions are in that file, and its saying you are missing the function.

Yes I understand that you have done everything as per explained by json.sk ... but did you actually download the json.sk skript? Because json.sk has all the appropriate functions needed for these syntaxes.
Also you said "only this works:" but nothing after it

Yes I understand that you have done everything as per explained by json.sk ... but did you actually download the json.sk skript? Because json.sk has all the appropriate functions needed for these syntaxes.
Also you said "only this works:" but nothing after it

yeah, i downloaded what i needed to do it, I read all the examples 5 times and i even took a json code from another script and it does not work either...
and with the ''only this works '' had put the example code but apparently does not see LOL https://gyazo.com/ff1ef687e93102521ab9a13e7e5c588e

Okay.... so let me ask a few more questions.
Which version of MC are you running? Because you put this "Minecraft Version: 1.7.10 - 1.8.X"
Is the json.sk file in your scripts folder?
When you run /sk reload json.... do you get any errors from that file?

Okay... so I see the error, the conflict thing is really no worry.
Now, I dont see the other error so It looks as though your skript should be working.
I tested what you put:
code_language.skript:
command /sl:
    trigger:
And it seems to be working just fine

Okay... so I see the error, the conflict thing is really no worry.
Now, I dont see the other error so It looks as though your skript should be working.
I tested what you put:
code_language.skript:
command /sl:
    trigger:
And it seems to be working just fine
yep, the worst thing is that to others if it works for them and not to me: c

Okay well, which version of MineCraft are you running?
Spigot or Bukkit?
Also, something you may want to try is rename json.sk to 1json.sk .... this will force json.sk to load before your other scripts. You might be having an issue where the functions are loading after you're skript.
Then do /sk reload scripts,,, and send what the console shows please

Spigot or Bukkit?
Also, something you may want to try is rename json.sk to 1json.sk .... this will force json.sk to load before your other scripts. You might be having an issue where the functions are loading after you're skript.
im running minecraft 1.7.10 1.8.X (custom paperspigot)
I will do what you told me, in a few moments i sent you an answer
[doublepost=1532903836,1532894797][/doublepost]
Spigot or Bukkit?
i put Spigot-1.7.10 1657 and now working without errors.

im running minecraft 1.7.10 1.8.X (custom paperspigot)
I will do what you told me, in a few moments i sent you an answer
[doublepost=1532903836,1532894797][/doublepost]
i put Spigot-1.7.10 1657 and now working without errors.
Awesome... Im glad to hear you got it working!

Awesome... Im glad to hear you got it working!
yep, the bad thing is that i dont like to use normal spigot, it is very unstable n' even more so that i host a practice server that requires a custom paperspigot :/

yep, the bad thing is that i dont like to use normal spigot, it is very unstable n' even more so that i host a practice server that requires a custom paperspigot :/
I guess when you are running custom versions of things like spigot/paper spigot you are bound to run into issues. It happens.
If this is thread has been solved can you please make sure to mark it as solved :emoji_slight_smile: Thanks

I guess when you are running custom versions of things like spigot/paper spigot you are bound to run into issues. It happens.
If this is thread has been solved can you please make sure to mark it as solved :emoji_slight_smile: Thanks
Tysm for all of ur helps, you're great my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.