When installing an addon the folder is not created

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2020
Hi guys, I tried everything, the version of the addon is compatible with Skripts and the version of my server (1.13.2). When I drop the addons in the "plugins" folder and start the server, the addon folders (for example SKQuery) are not created, there are no signs of loading errors, it simply does not detect them. I can't find any solution on the internet, I hope you can help me :emoji_frowning:

If the plugin isn't showing up in /pl, it might be due to the plugin file itself.* It also may be because of Skript or the plugin being at a old version. Check those to make sure.

What I mean by the plugin itself, is that you may have downloaded an alpha, or beta version of the plugin. You may have also downloaded a fake plugin from BlackSpigot or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.