Weapon lore.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BrettPlayMC

Supporter
Jan 26, 2017
SkUnity Street
Category: Fighting

Suggested name: Lore of attacker's item... idk

What I want:
Soon I am going to have a gamemode on my server that will allow players to custom name their swords. Though, I want to give them credit for doing this by having their sword name displayed when they kill someone. Now, there will also be custom enchantments. Since there will be a lot of them, I want to display the tool's lore that the attacker used to kill the victim in the death message. I tried before and it failed. I want it to look like it does in the normal Minecraft death message if possible!
Ideas for commands:
None needed.
Ideas for permissions:
None needed.
When I'd like it by: A week or two.

Have a question about it? Ask me!
[doublepost=1500840069,1500672046][/doublepost]bump

Hm... You have already a skript, Custom Enchant, Custom sword, and stuff. And you want only display the lore in death message? Then would be helpfull, If you make a "pics" of the lore. so then i can know how i/we split them.

C
Hm... You have already a skript, Custom Enchant, Custom sword, and stuff. And you want only display the lore in death message? Then would be helpfull, If you make a "pics" of the lore. so then i can know how i/we split them.
Custom enchants aren't added yet (@KingAlterIV) and we don't have custom swords. I just want the item's lore displayed (enchantments)
http://prntscr.com/fzdhei