Weapon Level RNG on drop + Player Level (?)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Nerf Thiss

Apr 19, 2020
Category: Levelling, RPG, Weapons

Suggested name: Equipment Level RNG to Player Level Calculator

Spigot/Skript Version: Most recent.

What I want:
The title is hard to understand, so I will do my best to describe what I'm requesting.

Rather than having fixed, set levels on each armorpiece, weapon, and player, I'm aiming to make the player have a "power level".

The system is intended to function like the power level system in the game Destiny. For background, the player has a power level from ~100 to 1000. The way the level is determined isn't by normal xp progression, but rather a calculation of the average levels of his equipment. For example, each piece of armor and weapon you collect will have a random power level. Equipment would drop either by rare mob drops with level RNG, or a purchased item with a fixed power level. The range of the RNG would depend on what zone you're in. For instance, if you're in a beginner zone, you'd get armor in the 100-200's

The way it ties into player level is that if you were to have equipment that average to power level 153, that would be your power level. This gives incentive to find more weapons rather than sticking to one and plowing through the game. This is because the power level also determines the equipment's stats.

Some minor things I'd like to have alongside this level system could be:

- Power level shows as a player prefix in chat/tab.
- Have item power level show in the lore of the item.
- Have levels scale with power. The higher the power level, the higher base damage/armor points.

Ideas for commands: none

Ideas for permissions: none

When I'd like it by:
Whenever it's possible

I know this request is a lot to ask and very technical. I sincerely thank anyone who would be willing to do this request. :emoji_slight_smile: