Virtual inventory/chest

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoMuchWessel

Apr 3, 2017
Hey guys,
I want to make a code that when you run the command /items, a gui opens with stuff which you can just take out and get, and if you run the command again, the gui will be filled again with those items.

The code i have now is:

code_language.skript:
command /items [<text>]:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is not set:
            open chest with 6 rows named "&bItems1" to player
            format slot 1 of player with dirt

But sadly this doesn't work. It gives an error that it can not understand the condition "format slot 1......"

Can you guys help me out?
[doublepost=1526556091,1526555195][/doublepost]
Hey guys,
I want to make a code that when you run the command /items, a gui opens with stuff which you can just take out and get, and if you run the command again, the gui will be filled again with those items.

The code i have now is:

code_language.skript:
command /items [<text>]:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is not set:
            open chest with 6 rows named "&bItems1" to player
            format slot 1 of player with dirt

But sadly this doesn't work. It gives an error that it can not understand the condition "format slot 1......"

Can you guys help me out?

I got something to work,
code_language.skript:
add a gold block named "&eGold block" with lore "&cRight-click the end stone to win!" to player's current inventory

But i can't take it out with shift-click. Is this possible to do?

code_language.skript:
open virtual chest with 6 rows named "CHEST" to player

Status
Not open for further replies.