Resource icon

API VillagerAPI - Changes the trades of your villager 1.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Tuke_Nuke

Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Dec 9, 2016
Tuke_Nuke submitted a new resource:

VillagerAPI - Changes the trades of your villager - An API to manage the trades of a villager

About

Since RandomSk has this feature and I never saw someone saying that it is working, I decided to make this API that allows you edit, remove and create custom trades for villagers.​

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Usage

The usage is pretty simple and you only need some simple functions for that.
code_language.skript:
setTrade(Entity,...

Read more about this resource...

Hey I have a suggestion for this, if you are still actively working on it.
Is there a way to set it so when a villager spawns, it checks their profession, and you could set trades based on their profession?

I think that would be super handy rather than having all the villagers have the same trade

EDIT:
JK.... I just re-read it and realized I could check for profession after the spawn event.

EDIT AGAIN:
Dear god I need to learn how to read. HAHA... Ok so I have not found a way YET to call upon their profession when they spawn, maybe you know a way?

Last edited: