vanish groups, its posible?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ililedie

Feb 19, 2021
In theory, I would like to know if it is possible to create a script for group A players to be vanished and group B players not to be able to see or detect them (if I were using clients), so that when using, for example, a pvp arena, players from group A can fight themselves apart from group B, also i know the effect (or whatever it's called) "reveal|vanish %player% from all players" exists, but from the little I've researched that only works with a single player, Can someone guide me and/or give me sample code?
I am using spigot 1.16.4 and skript 2.6.4, working correctly.

You could save a list variable {vanished.players::*}, and have each element be a player. Then, loop {vanished.players::*} and vanish loop-value from all players. Or, you *might* be able to just vanish {vanished.players::*} from all players, although I'm not certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.