Value doesnt readed

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolplomer

Oct 18, 2019
Hello, im really confused of this.. I tried to make Mine 20 Ore quest but
when i try to mine, the value doesnt added to the variable

Code:
command /quest [<text>] [<player>]:
    Executable by: console
    trigger:
        if arg 1 is "helper":
            if arg 2 is not set:
                stop
            else:
                open virtual chest inventory with 1 row named "&3&lHelper's Quest" to arg 2
                if {firstTalk.%arg-2%} is "gui":
                    if {_blockMined.quest.%arg-2%} is greater than or equal to 20:
                        format gui slot 0 of arg 2 with iron pickaxe named "&aMine 20 ores" with lore "" and "&bReward: &7$%{_blockMined.reward.%arg-2%}%" and "&bBlock mined: &720" and "&a&lCOMPLETED"
                    else:
                        format gui slot 0 of arg 2 with iron pickaxe named "&aMine 20 ores" with lore "" and "&bReward: &7$%{_blockMined.reward.%arg-2%}%" and "&bBlock mined: &7%{_blockMined.quest.%arg-2%}%" and "&c&lUNCOMPLETED"
                    if {_blockMined.claimed.%arg-2%} is set:
                        format gui slot 0 of arg 2 with iron pickaxe named "&aMine 20 ores" with lore "" and "&b&mReward: &7$%{_blockMined.reward.%arg-2%}%" and "&b&mBlock mined: &7%{_blockMined.quest.%arg-2%}%" and "&6&lCLAIMED"

on mine of any ore:
    if {_blockMined.claimed.%player%} is not set:
        add 1 to {_blockMined.quest.%player%}
        if {_blockMined.quest.%player%} is greater than or equal to 20:
            send ""
            send "&7&kII &aYou have completed the helper quest &2(Mine 20 ores)&a!"
            send "&8&kII &aGo to the helper to claim the quest!"
            send ""

Help me plzz

Status
Not open for further replies.