uuid of player to players name

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimchambi

Dec 4, 2019
hi there. So is it possible to set uuid of player to players name in variable?
i have set the config settings to make player variable always use uuid. But in that case i can't make things like topkills and etc because its shows the uuid of player and not the player name

so can anyone plz help :emoji_grinning:
(i can't take settings off because i use it to something else)

hope someone can help thx
[doublepost=1578412901,1578365073][/doublepost]someone plz?

hi there. So is it possible to set uuid of player to players name in variable?
i have set the config settings to make player variable always use uuid. But in that case i can't make things like topkills and etc because its shows the uuid of player and not the player name

so can anyone plz help :emoji_grinning:
(i can't take settings off because i use it to something else)

hope someone can help thx
[doublepost=1578412901,1578365073][/doublepost]someone plz?
You can parse UUID's as players, that way it will be a player object again. This, however, is pretty inefficient, as it slightly lags the server everytime it is ran.
An alternative is to save a player object when a player joins (or just the player's username) in a list variable, with their UUID as the index. You can then get the player (or player name) in your code by using that list variable.

Status
Not open for further replies.