Unplaceable block

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangesanta8415

Supporter
Nov 21, 2020
I was looking around on google for a way to make blocks unplaceable and I coded my own with Skript. I thought I would be helpful and just publish it for any new Skript users needing it and who couldn't code it!

on rightclick with {original name of the block/item you want unplaceable}:
name of player's tool is "{name of unplaceable item}"
cancel event

i think this is the first thing i did when i first learned skript now a better way is
Code:
on place of stone:
    cancel event

But on my server i have dragon fragments which are heads and they are named differently but some heads are allowed to be placable and some aren't allowed. So if on my skript there was a head named "deco block" that can be placed but a head named "dragon fragment" that wont be allowed. You can chose the specific blocks with my skript. Just saying :emoji_wink:

PS: i know i couldve explained that alot clearer.

does every server have dragon fragments though?
[doublepost=1606520637,1606520507][/doublepost]what you can do is set a variable like {decoblock} to skull named "hello" then throughtout the skript u can use that and u can do on place of {decoblock}:

No but what im saying is that mine is more specific with you being able to say
If there is a stone block named "Hello" you can make that unplacable
But if there is a stone block with no name you can still place that.

yes
Code:
on load:
    set {hellostone} to stone named "hello"

on place of {hellostone}:
    cancel event

Status
Not open for further replies.