Solved twittersk help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Apr 30, 2018
Ecuador
twitter.com
Good morning, I need help in the code I am developing. What is this:

Code:
on load:
    if folder "plugins/TweetRevive" doesn't exists:
        create folder "plugins/TweetRevive"
    if file "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml" doesn't exists:
        send "&b&lSKYPVP&7: &cconfig.yml not found." to console
        send "&b&lSKYPVP&7: &6Creating file config.yml..." to console
        create file "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"
        wf "ConsumerKey: " to "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"
        wf "ConsumerSecret: " to "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"
        wf "AccesToken: " to "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"
        wf "SecretToken: " to "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"
        set {tweet.revive::ConsumerKey1} to value "ConsumerKey:" get of "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"
        set {tweet.revive::ConsumerSecret1} to value "ConsumerSecret:" get of "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"
        set {tweet.revive::AccesToken1} to value "AccesToken:" get of "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"
        set {tweet.revive::SecretToken1} to value "SecretToken:" get of "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"
    else:
        set {tweet.revive::ConsumerKey1} to value "ConsumerKey:" get of "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"
        set {tweet.revive::ConsumerSecret1} to value "ConsumerSecret:" get of "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"
        set {tweet.revive::AccesToken1} to value "AccesToken:" get of "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"
        set {tweet.revive::SecretToken1} to value "SecretToken:" get of "plugins/TweetRevive/config.yml"

options:
    ReviveTweet: Usuario respawneado : %arg-1% , Tiene 3 Minutos para ingresars
    ServerIP: mc.grizzlyuhc.us [1.8.x/1.7.10]

on load:
    twitter debug connect with consumer key "%{tweet.revive::ConsumerKey1}%", consumer secret "%{tweet.revive::ConsumerSecret1}%", access token "%{tweet.revive::AccesToken1}%" and secret token "%{tweet.revive::SecretToken1}%"

command /staffrevive [<player>]:
    permission: revive.post
    trigger:
        tweet "{@ReviveTweet}%nl%%nl%{@ServerIP}"
        send "&aYour tweet has been posted."

what gives me work is the .yml file, when created it creates one like this

J6r-YaiATdO_T7fi4nsE4A.png

but when you put the consumerkey, consumer secret does not detect it when you reload

that is detected when loading as I did here:

Code:
on load:
    twitter debug connect with consumer key "%{tweet.revive::ConsumerKey1}%", consumer secret "%{tweet.revive::ConsumerSecret1}%", access token "%{tweet.revive::AccesToken1}%" and secret token "%{tweet.revive::SecretToken1}%"

I need help please :emoji_frowning:

Status
Not open for further replies.