Solved TuSke GUI manager issues.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbyguy

Feb 2, 2017
Bloblandia
Hey, so I loaded my GUI's up today (TuSke) and all of a sudden I'm getting errors all over the place and I'm not too sure what's happened. There were no errors previously and everything WAS working fine.

Code:
```
make gui slot 13 with {_nextItem} named "%{_nextName}%" with lore "{@Divider}||{@Instructions}||{@Divider}|| &e- &7Buy: &c$%{_nextBuyPrice}%|| &e- &7Sell: &a$%{_nextSellPrice}% &7":
```
Error:
```
[10:14:48] [Server thread/ERROR]: ': &c$%{_nextBuyPrice}%|| &e- &7Sell: &a$%{_nextSellPrice}% &7"' is not a valid item data (GUIBlackSmith.sk, line 684: format gui slot 33 with {_nextItem} named "%{_nextName}%" with lore "{@Divider}||{@Instructions}||{@Divider}|| &e- &7Buy: &c$%{_nextBuyPrice}%|| &e- &7Sell: &a$%{_nextSellPrice}% &7":')
```
Version:
```
[10:19:14] [Server thread/INFO]: TuSKe version 1.8.2
(edited)
```
It could possibly be because I updated to skript dev-34? But I can't imagine that causing an issue
Shouldn't be syntax or variables either as it was working perfectly previously.

Sorry idk how to format code correctly.

Yeah, the new version of Skript has some compatibility issues with TuSKe at the moment, presumably due to the changes to how it handles slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.