TuSke GUI Error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noblesuntzu

Feb 18, 2017
Skript Version: Skript 2.2 dev25
Skript Author: Bensku (its the offical dev25 so all of those people)
Minecraft Version: 1.8.8 (paperspigot)

Just a little backstory, I'm making a kit plugin with a GUI, and I'm saving each kits information in a list variable (if my method of list variables is flawed please let me know I'm very new to them)
code_language.skript:
command /kit [<text>]:
    aliases: /class, /kits, /classes
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is not set:
            open virtual chest inventory with size 6 named "&c&lClasses" to player
            loop {classes.%player%::*}:
                set {_i} to 0
                add 1 to {_i}
                loop {classes::all::*}:
                    loop-value-1 is equal to loop-value-2        
                    make gui slot {_i} of player with ({classes::all::%{_i}%::displayitem} parsed as item) to close then run command "/kit %loop-value-1%"

Just so we're clear {classes.%player%::*} is defined and is set to "Class1", "Class2", "Class3"
{classes::all::*} contains "Class1::lever named "&4Lever" and Class2::lever named "&4Lever"
So the extensions of the variables are
classes::all::1::lever parsed as item
classes::all::2::lever parsed as item
classes.noblesuntzu::"Class1"
classes.noblesuntzu::"Class2"

If anyone has a good guide or some suggestions about list variables please let me know because I truly don't understand them very well.

Errors on Reload:

code_language.skript:
'::all::%{_i}%::displayitem} parsed as item) to close then run' is not a valid item data (script.sk, line 37: make gui slot {_i} of player with ({classes::all::%{_i}%::displayitem} parsed as item) to close then run command "/kit %loop-value-1%"')
(as a side note in game when reloading my script I receive "An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command", this error text is from the Skunity parser)

Console Errors: (if applicable)

code_language.skript:
[/COLOR]
[09:17:01 INFO]: noblesuntzu issued server command: /sk enable timer
[09:17:01 ERROR]: null
org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'sk' in plugin Skript v2.2-dev25
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:146) ~[patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:666) ~[patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1189) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1001) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:774) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:378) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:713) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.massivecraft.factions.Rel.parse(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/massivecraft/factions/Rel;
        at com.gmail.headshot.Register$23.parse(Register.java:592) ~[?:?]
        at com.gmail.headshot.Register$23.parse(Register.java:1) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.registrations.Classes.parseSimple(Classes.java:422) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.registrations.Classes.parse(Classes.java:451) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.lang.UnparsedLiteral.getConvertedExpression(UnparsedLiteral.java:97) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.lang.UnparsedLiteral.getConvertedExpression(UnparsedLiteral.java:86) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.lang.UnparsedLiteral.getConvertedExpression(UnparsedLiteral.java:1) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.effects.EffChange.init(EffChange.java:209) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:249) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:176) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.lang.Statement.parse(Statement.java:61) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadItems(ScriptLoader.java:754) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScript(ScriptLoader.java:513) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:271) ~[?:?]
        at ch.njol.skript.SkriptCommand.onCommand(SkriptCommand.java:215) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        ... 15 more
[COLOR=#bfbfbf]
Other Useful Info:

Addons using (including versions):
WildSkript 1.8 (Dzikoysk)
SkQuery 3.21.4 (w00tmast3r)
SkriptJSON 1.0.0 (none)

TuSKe 1.8.2 (Tuke_Nuke)
Skellet 1.8.9 (LimeGlass)
SkStuff 1.6.4.1 (TheBukor)

SkRambled 1.9 (HeadShot)
SharpSK 1.6.2 (Sharpjaws)

Troubleshooting:

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes
What other methods have you tried to fix it? I've tried parsing it as an item with and without parenthesis and I've tried not parsing it at all to see if it would work. I also downgraded from 2.2-Fixes V8b to 2.2-dev33 and now dev25 and switching up the syntax of the format line in about 5 different ways.. I tried removing SkQuery from my plugins in case it was a conflict of that sense but it still didn't work (I still have SkQuery removed)
[doublepost=1543877354,1543782783][/doublepost]Bump (bumping is allowed once every 24 hours right? Don't want to break rules haha.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.