Solved tuske closing gui

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudle

Jan 31, 2017
so i have a command that when performed it would open a tuske gui and there i have some slots formatted with items, and when clicking on them i'd perform a few actions. This is the format I'm using
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        create a gui with id "test" with virtual chest with 1 row named "test gui":
                            make gui slot 0 with stone named "test":
                                message "test"

how can I make so that whenever a player clicks on this item it'll close? I know that I can do this:
code_language.skript:
make gui slot 0 with stone named "test"[B] to close[/B] then run something
but the issue is that I have multiple effects running apart from message "test" (which aren't tuske or script's ones, i mean they're from other addons) so I tried to make that and it didn't work and what I want is to somehow have clicking on that slot, it'll close the gui and run multiple actions defined in my script. how?

at the same indentation you have message "test" just include "close player's inventory"
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
                                message "test"
                                close player's inventory

at the same indentation you have message "test" just include "close player's inventory"
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
                                message "test"
                                close player's inventory
perfect, thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.