TPA system

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupex

Feb 16, 2020
Hey, I have a question to json.
I want to make a tpa system, so when a player becomes a request the player can choose between Accept and Deny.
example:
The player (command sender) wants to teleport to you!
&8[&aAccept&8] &8[&cDeny&8] <- Clickable
Do you know how this works?

Hey, I have a question to json.
I want to make a tpa system, so when a player becomes a request the player can choose between Accept and Deny.
example:
The player (command sender) wants to teleport to you!
&8[&aAccept&8] &8[&cDeny&8] <- Clickable
Do you know how this works?

Hello! You are on the Skript side. Im not sure if I know what you mean here! If you are asking for a skript to be made for you, please Click here!

Hello! You are on the Skript side. Im not sure if I know what you mean here! If you are asking for a skript to be made for you, please Click here!

Well it's actually really easy to understand if you know what json messages are.

A link useful for everyone new to skript: https://forums.skunity.com/threads/json-text-guide-for-newbies.8079/

This is probably what you're looking for:

Code:
send "Someone wants to teleport to you. <command:/tpaccept>&a[ACCEPT]<reset> <command:/tpdeny>&c[DENY]<reset>"

If you're totally unfamiliar with skript, please make a post in Requests, and I'll be happy to help you!

What Plugin's do I need for this? Of course Skript it self but which addons?
[doublepost=1613484992,1613479492][/doublepost]Everything is okay, i got it Thanks :emoji_slight_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.